Do you remember the post about the "chittlins"? Well I am finally trying to stay true to my word and feed my family better this year. I have always wanted to plant my own tomatoes and today me and the boys planted some organic tomatoes and lettuce. Ask me if I knew what I was doing, the answer is no, however I planted them in boxes so I wouldn't too much damage to the yard. It was actually very easy. I am very excited about the possibility of my fresh produce. You know tomatoes are expensive these days. If everything goes well, I will do more veggies in the future. If not then I did give it my best shot. I will let you know how it goes. I hope things go well because I really want the boys to see their hard work pay off.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Going green...
Do you remember the post about the "chittlins"? Well I am finally trying to stay true to my word and feed my family better this year. I have always wanted to plant my own tomatoes and today me and the boys planted some organic tomatoes and lettuce. Ask me if I knew what I was doing, the answer is no, however I planted them in boxes so I wouldn't too much damage to the yard. It was actually very easy. I am very excited about the possibility of my fresh produce. You know tomatoes are expensive these days. If everything goes well, I will do more veggies in the future. If not then I did give it my best shot. I will let you know how it goes. I hope things go well because I really want the boys to see their hard work pay off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment