Monday, September 7, 2009

Mason finally has somewhere to sleep






This labor day weekend has been busy as the Miller family has been preparing for the arrival of Mason Amyas, along with hanging out at the park with some friends from church, giving Norris a chance to reclaim his youth and play kickball (unfortunately his team lost :(. But with about three and a half weeks to go, I have been a little nervous because I have not been on top of all the little details involved in preparing for a new baby. So this weekend we tried to get as much done on the nursery as possible, and succeeded with painting and going through clothes and such. We have a few more finishing touches on the nursery (like removing the chandelier), but for the most part, he will have somewhere to sleep if he comes a little earlier than planned. Whoo, I can now sleep easy! Here are a few pics of the dining room transformation to a nursery. I am so happy to have the nursery downstairs for a change because those night time feedings are "no punk" in the middle of the night. Stay tuned as we anxiously await his shining face.

No comments:

Post a Comment