Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mason Amyas Miller!

Most of you do not know but Norris and I are expecting our third child. We were waiting for this day before we shared the news. We are very excited and today we found out we were having a boy, Mason Amyas Miller! Ok I must say that we were convinced it was a girl, however God had a different plan which is always a better plan. Immediately afterward, I could not wrap my head around this as I thought my intuition was right and knew it was a girl. Although I did have a dream early in the pregnancy that it was a boy, so I must have just tricked myself into thinking it was a girl. Anyway, in my quiet moment, I spoke to God about this wonderful blessing, and I realized that he knows what we need better than we do. And I realize that the world needs more Godly men (especially African American men) who serve his kingdom. We have been given this task. And for the one second that I may have been disappointed, that will be the only second because I realize what a wonderful blessing it is to be able to bring a healthy child into this world. Each of our children are wonderful in their own rite and I look forward to raise three boys that love God and are best friends to each other. Not to mention I will be the only Queen in the house, which is not a bad deal, as they already take such good care of me!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you and Norris come up with such strong men names:

    1. Jackson Reece
    2. Caiden Mackenzie...and now
    3. Mason Amyas

    WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I must give credit to Norris, as he has named all three, I am just the cosigner on the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Norris & Renita! When can we expect to meet little Mason? Hopefully, at the upcoming reunion!
    --Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The comments are beautiful. May God richly bless and keep both of you.
    Renna

    ReplyDelete