Friday, February 27, 2009
Am I there yet?
Hey you guys, I know I usually get on here and talk about the kids but today I just wanted to send a note of encouragement mainly because I need it myself so sending this out is therapeutic for me. I am convinced that when we go through hard times either because they are self inflicted or the enemy is hard at work, God is always in control, his love for us is enduring, and we must trust that he will get us through those tough times. I continue to have major issues while getting my degree, if it isn't one thing it's another, and sometimes I promise you giving up has been an option at times. I ask God, "Why is this so hard?" "Do I really have to keep going?" "This is for the birds, Lord!". But somewhere inside I just keep going in spite of every obstacle that tries to stop me. But one night in having my breakdown about everything, my husband continues to remind me of the purpose in this moment and how it is making me stronger and how I will be able to minister and helop other young (black) women in similar situations when it is all said and done. So I just want to say to you, no matter how tough things are "Don't give up" because clearly if things are working against you then your blessing must be so big that the enemy doesn't want you to meet your destiny. This is what I keep telling myself, almost like there is this big gift with some awesome things God wants me to have in it once I finish my degree and I just have to make it to the finish line. I will keep going, I will not give up. Pray for me in my journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment