I must say something about my little phenomenon Caiden. He makes me think of that old song "something like a phenomenon" (you have to sing it to get the full effect). I forget who sings it (LL I think?). Anyway, nothing can stop this little boy, yesterday he had a fever of 102.5 and you would have never known. I must admit on any given day he does give us a run for our money, but even with such a high fever he still can't be stopped. He was still in that toilet searching for something, what I will never know. And his acrobatics are amazing as he will climb up on everything and just find something to get into. The sure will and determination of Caiden will take him very far, I am definitely looking forward to the journey.
The latest funny thing that he does is that He thinks that he knows when he has to potty, as he has watched his brother go to the potty, so he now grabs at his diaper and makes these sounds like "uhuh". I humor him and say "you have to potty" and sit him on the potty. One day Jackson said to Caiden "you didn't even pull your pants down Caiden". I winked and said "Caiden went to potty Jackson" and he got it. So now he says after I take him to the potty "good job Caiden, you went potty, high five". I think it is the cutest thing. Hopefully it will lead to him getting out of those diapers soon!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment