Wednesday, February 18, 2009
It's me!
I know it has been a while, between going to Mississippi for Uncle Harold's 60th birthday bash, Jackson starting soccer, and succeeding in a great Valentine's night out with the Hubby and close friends, things have been pretty hectic around here. In regard to Jackson and soccer, I have figured out that "it's me", that is I am the reason that he does not want to participate at soccer practice and be fully engaged. I determine this as fact because my husband informed me excitedly when coming back from soccer practice a week ago that "Jackson was great!" "he did this and he did that", he even shook the coaches hand upon arriving and leaving- saying "thanks coach for the practice". Now I must reiterate that "it's me". I couldn't get him to barely touch that ball, let alone talk to anyone asides from "ummm"-meaning leave me alone. If I give him the benefit of the doubt, I would say he is just getting over bronchitis and an ear infection and didn't really want to be bothered. But if I were honest with myself, I would say that I think that It's official, and I have a momma's boy. We will see though because this Saturday is his first game and dad has to work, hopefully all will go well. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment