Friday, December 19, 2008

Seven Pounds




So today is Friday (date night for the hubby and I) and we went to see Seven Pounds with Will Smith. And boy is he an awesome actor, he did an incredible job in this movie. This movie really made us reflect on who we are? and why are we here? While we reflected on many things and have some answers, we surely do not understand everything, yet it made for good conversation, and we hugged our kids a little tighter than usual when we picked them up and said an extra long prayer at bed time.

Ok while I am writing this I do believe mister Jackson has made his way out of bed as he has been doing lately, and camping out on the stairs. I think he is in protest of his 7:00/7:30 bedtime, but this is non-negotiable. So gotta go...

1 comment:

  1. This is oh so inspiring, Renita... seriously. My mother-in-law gave me the software to create a digital family archive, and I plan to use it. I hope there is a way to share it with others, because you know that I am horrible at that.

    ReplyDelete