Sunday, January 25, 2009

Before Eboni's Going Away Party

One of my very favorite people (Eboni) is moving to Australia for a year with her job and I threw her a going away party at Benjy's yesterday. Before I go into the great time I had at the party, first I will tell you how hectic the day went prior to the party. The morning started off with me trying to do some housecleaning and getting a handle on the loads of laundry that are never ending, while keeping an eye on four little people, as I was babysitting for some friends who have two girls. Caiden was working against me though because as I am folding he is unfolding. At one point I had a moment to sit and RSVP for the many birthday party invites that Jackson has coming up in the next couple of weeks (four parties in the next three weeks!) And I forgot to mention I am officially a soccer mom as Jackson starts soccer this week, yay first game Feb. 14! But anyway, I am sitting at the computer, Jackson is sitting next to me and all of a sudden I notice he is rocking back and forth and all of a sudden, he begins throwing up all over me :\. As I am taking him a bath he begins screaming bc there are oatmeal particles in the water from his involuntary food expulsion and for whatever reason he is afraid of it, so then I am bathing him outside the tub, while Caiden is splashing water all over the floor. After the bath, I guess he is feeling better bc at one point I lost him and he is running through the house with no clothes on "mooning" the girls. I finally catch him but then the girls are yelling to me "Ms. Renita Caiden is in the bathtub with his clothes on". I run to the bathroom, and there Caiden is soaking wet as he decided that he wasn't done with his bath. By the time I finished cleaning up the mess, catching Jackson and putting his clothes on, and cooking lunch for the little muchkins, I was exhausted. But lets not forget its tax time, so I had clients taxes to work on and a party to get ready for. And as I am trying to get out the door I realize that Jackson has a high fever and needs mommy to love on him. So that's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment