Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eboni's going away party

I finally am on my way to the party and miraculously made it on time. I am so excited to host this party because Eboni is the sweetest person I know and I would do anything for her. There are not many people who go out of there way to love and support people as she does. So Eb, Houston is definitely going to miss its Angel! This was a fun night as I got a chance to connect with my line sisters and a lot of old college friends who I hadn't seen in a while. Eboni had a great time and seemed really happy to get a chance to see everyone before she leaves in a couple of weeks. Eb has committed to doing a blog while in Australia, so we will get to be apart of her experience. Below are just a few pictures of the night.



Me and Line sister Rashandra



Me and Pressy



Me, Andrea, Bernie (LS), Chaka (LS), Rashandra(LS)



Me, Dee and Sherry



Me and Eboni

No comments:

Post a Comment