Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jackson's 3rd Birthday

Today we celebrated Jackson's third birthday with a small group of close friends and family, and we had a wonderful time! We couldn't invite everyone we wanted to this time but had a good time with those that came. Jackson has been waiting all week for his birthday and asking everyday (are we going to my birthday party?). Asides from a certain someone (Granny) who always shows up and shows out (which is a story I could tell with a whole other blog), everything went really well. Jackson got a chance to ride on a train, flying cars, and airplanes- he had the time of his life. His favorite cousin, Brea, was a life saver as she took Jackson on all the rides and to play all the games. Leaving Norris and I, along with some of the other parents to go have some fun and ride the roller coaster. Anyway here are some pics of the party. And I know this is only the beginning of many more birthday parties to come, as I don't think we will be able to get away with not celebrating his birthday in the years to come.
(Lil MJ in the making!)



(Daddy and Jackson)

(The birthday boy)




(The Cousins)




(Nic and Savannah)





(Jackson and Granny-How can this little woman cause so much trouble-I will never know!)




(Laura and Kale)



(The Fellas having fun)



(Me and the boys)







(Obi and her boys)



(Bianca and Trey)



(Me and Big Sis)



(Janai and James)



(My little man Caiden)

No comments:

Post a Comment