
The big guy upstairs have allowed us to see yet another year. It is always a good idea to bring the new year in with family, this year was no exception. However, we did do things a little different this year. We usually attend church, or stay at home and watch church via internet due to the little ones. This year we were invited to a friend's house for some cards, fireworks, chicken and fries. We left the house a little later than intended because I was outside cooking some good ole chitterlings AKA chitlins. Renita doesn't eat pork, but even she couldn't resist my Creole Chitlins. So on the way to our friend's house Jalen noticed that the parking lot at RAVE, which is a movie theater, was pack. He says "Ohh I bet there are plenty of girls off in there." So I asked would he prefer for me to drop him off there so he can go femallowship (a term I coined which means meeting and greeting females). He quickly said naw that's alright I don't have my phone on me. I asked why did he need a phone to talk to girls in person. He then states with the utmost of sincerity, how am I going to be able to get a girl's number without a cell phone. He further goes on to say that writing a girl's # down was pretty much obsolete now. He also states that the better looking you are, the less you have to talk. In other words, all you have to say to the female is "put your number in my phone." I just shook my head, and began to wonder how we have gotten to this point. See you guys next time.
Femallowship? I love it!
ReplyDelete