A new year is here and I am so tremendously blessed! I am not going to make resolutions, however, I do have a few goals in mind that I would like to get accomplished. One I will share, which is not only to eat better myself but to feed my family better. My darling husband mentioned the "chittlins" that he cooked and he did it out in the driveway and today I noticed a pile of "chittlin" fat on the driveway from where the pot had overflowed, this really grossed me out. While I will admit tasting them and they were pretty good, I have regretted it ever since and want to be a lot more mindful of the things I put in me and my families' body. If you hadn't noticed from the blogs food is very important around here, and we love a good meal. We are just going to have to figure out how to make it healthier. If you have any good recipes please send them along. I hope and pray that 2009 is a great year for you and your family!
Renita
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Will, I am inviting myself over if there is ever another chitlin thingy going on over there in Cypress. James will have no parts of it over here. Love you guys. And, Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteJALEN JUST LIKE HIS DADDY FOOD ON THE MIND
ReplyDelete