Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Break



I had a lot of fun on my Christmas break in Texas. The first thing we did was we went to this fish restaurant,and it was pretty good. I had shrimp and my dad and Renita had some kind of catfish thing. Then I told them about the batman movie,and I said it was pretty good,so they watched it and they said it was really good. Then we went to this Chinese restaurant and had some egg rolls and shrimp fried rice,and that was really good. Then later on that night we went to Tina and Jeff's house,and it was really fun. Me Jay and a couple more of his friend's went over one of his friends house it was pretty cool. The next day we went to Monica and Theo's house,and we played a lot of video games. After that we played a game of Taboo,and it was my first time so I wasn't very good at it. Then we came back home and I got on Myspace,for and hour then I went to sleep. But I had fun and my Christmas break was really cool.

1 comment:

  1. Renita, I was wondering how you have so many posts and you just started blogging. I see... the key is to have as many family members participate as possible. I'm lovin it.

    ReplyDelete